Monday, April 5, 2010

Disclaimer

Irreverent is defined as lacking proper respect or seriousness.

Those that know me well know that this word fits me to a tee. There is irreverent humor in most things I do. This is the place for it.

Here is the standard disclaimer about forthcoming content.

I mean no disrespect to those who grace the pages of this place. I make no claim to have any journalistic integrity here whatsoever. I present one side of a story. Any story involving other people naturally has at least two sides. I am biased towards myself. If you don’t like that, tough shit. No one is making you read this.

From time to time I will be serious. I need to get shit out of my head. I may just bitch incessantly about the weather, about other people or about who won Sunday’s race. I may tell dirty jokes or inappropriate stories. I might reflect on life or plan my next adventure. If you don’t care, kiss my ass.

How is that for a disclaimer/warning?

No comments:

Post a Comment